Employer’s Duty to Keep You Safe
Employers have a legal duty to make sure your working environment is as safe as possible. They must:
- Keep up-to-date health and safety files
- Carry out risk assessments in your working area
- Provide you with the training and safety equipment you need to do your job safely
- Report any work-related injuries or diseases using RIDDOR www.hse.gov.uk/riddor/
What You Can Do to Stay Safe
You can also help to keep yourself safe at work by:
- Following safety procedures
- Using the correct safety equipment
- Reporting any hazards to your employer
What to Do If You Are Injured
If you are injured at work, it is important to:
- Report the injury to your employer as soon as possible
- Seek medical attention
- Keep a record of your injuries and medical expenses
- Consider making an accident claim at work
Making an Accident Claim at Work
If you have been injured at work due to your employer’s negligence, you may be able to make an accident claim at work for compensation. Compensation can help to cover the costs of your injuries, such as medical bills, lost wages, and pain and suffering.
Contact Claim Today
If you have been injured at work, contact Claim Today today for a free consultation. We can help you understand your legal rights and options and fight for the compensation you deserve.
Why Claim Today?
- We are a specialist personal injury firm with a proven track record of success.
- We understand the complex legal process involved in making an accident claim at work.
- We will take care of all the legal paperwork and represent you in court if necessary.
- We offer a free initial consultation so that you can discuss your case with us without any obligation.
- We work on a no win, no fee basis. This means that you don’t have to pay us anything unless we win your case.
- We are here to support you every step of the way. We understand that going through an accident at work can be a difficult and stressful time. We will be there to provide you with the support you need to get through this process.
Claim Time is Now
If you have been injured at work, the claim time is now. Contact Claim Today today for a free consultation. We will fight for your right to compensation and help you get the justice you deserve.