In short yes if your road accident is the other party’s fault. To successfully claim compensation we must show fault or negligence on the part of the party who caused your road accident. The claim time is now, you have three years to claim compensation, and the sooner you do it the better.

Types of Road Accidents

An accident on the road can occur in many different ways, some of them are listed below:

1. Head-on Collisions

2. Rear-end Collisions

3. Side-Impact Collisions

4. Rollover Accidents

5. Single Vehicle Accidents

6. Hit-and-Run Accidents

7. Crossroads Accidents

8. Pedestrian Accidents

9. Bicycle Accidents

10. Motorcycle Accidents

Whatever your type of accident it is important to get medical treatment as soon as possible, if a serious injury call an Ambulance and attend Hospital, if a minor injury see your Doctor – General Practitioner within one – three days. Where you self-medicate at home keep a note of all medication taken.

Government Advise: Mistaken

A Government website at is misleading and not the correct advise, remember the present Government brought reforms to limit claims under lobbying by the Insurance Industry. The site advises:

Write a letter, complain or try mediation.

You can get compensation by taking legal action, but it could cost you money and you may not win your case against the person or organisation to blame.

WRONG: No win No Fee means you have nothing to lose in contacting Claim Today in a good claim time to make your claim and advise you!

Writing a letter or making a complaint

If it’s not a serious injury, you may be able to solve the issue by writing a letter or making a complaint – use the complaints procedure if there is one.

Explain what went wrong and tell them how much compensation you want or how they can make up for the injury.

WRONG: The Insurance Company will not respond or will not reply adequately, they wish to avoid paying you proper compensation and you will not be aware of what you are entitled to claim – an expert Solicitor with 25 years experience at Claim Today will ensure you are compensated properly and fully.

Using mediation

You may want to use a mediation service to negotiate a settlement.

WRONG: The Insurance company do not offer any formal mediation and will have expert claims handlers and solicitors to fight your case, you cannot mediate against such an unequal position


The answer to can I claim After a Road Accident is: Yes! you may be able to claim compensation for a Road Accident. Depending on the circumstances, you may be able to pursue a personal injury claim against the other driver’s insurance company. You should contact a Lawyer or Solicitor who specialises in personal injury law to discuss your case in detail.

Claim Today have been assisting thousands of road traffic clients successfully claim compensation since 1999. It is your right to Compensation, don’t lose it! Get in touch today.

Yes, you can make a claim for compensation after an injury in a road accident. Depending on the severity of your injury, you may be eligible to receive compensation for medical costs, lost wages, and pain and suffering. To make a claim, you will need to contact a personal injury lawyer.

It is important to speak with an experienced Personal Injury Lawyer, at Claim Today we have a 25 year experienced Solicitor ready to discuss and advice on your rights and legal options after an accident at work.

Road Accident at work get in touch now with Claim Today call 0800 29 800 29 or email

Claim Today Backing you 100% since 1999

claim-today-clock-Thumbs Up-pose

We've made it very easy to get advice